Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's! This day is a very special one to which you should be made to feel like the Queen you are to us! Mother's make the world a wonderful place! And although we don't say it nearly enough as you deserve to hear it, we are always thinking it: We love you!
To My mom: I love you more than words could ever express! You are such a big role model for me and a major part of my life and I appreciate everything you do for us!

Mom, there are so many moments when I wish you knew... how much you matter to me, and how much I thank you for being such a wonderful mother.
If there is happiness in my heart it's because you helped put it there.
If there is gentleness in my beliefs it's because you showed me how to care.
If there is understanding in my thinking it's because you shared your wisdom.
If there is a rainbow over my shoulder it's because of your outlook and your vision.
If there is a knowledge that I can reach out and really can make dreams come true
it's because I learned from the best teacher of all.
I learned. from you.
In the times of my life whether we are near or far please remember Mom you will always be my very best friend. And there could never be any
mother more wonderful...than my own precious Mother
With All The Love I Have To Give
Your Daughter




These came out small because I took them from Lauren's facebook!







No comments: