Thursday, July 15, 2010

17 Weeks Today =)

17 weeks today-where does the time go? Our baby is growing up so fast-haha! I am feeling GREAT and absolutely loving being pregnant! I get asked all the time how I am feeling and some people almost seem surprised when I say "I'm feeling great". I do get a lot of people that say "well you look great, you really do" so I know pregnancy is so far really agreeing with me! I've even been told I am glowing ::blushes with excitement::. I couldn't be happier and I feel fantastic so maybe it is showing!

How far along? 17 weeks
How big is baby?: around 5 inches (about the size of an onion) and approx. 5oz
Weight Gain/Loss: +4 lbs (BTW, this is 4 lbs in total-like +4 lbs since pre-pregnancy weight. I am not gaining an additional 4 lbs to the 3 I had last week-its a total of +4lbs)
Maternity clothes?: yes
Stretch marks?: Nope
Sleep?: sleeping very well. Even when the rest of the world complains of not being able to sleep in this heat and humidity, my sleep has not been affected whatsoever
Best moment this week?: going to a BBQ on the weekend with some very nice girls (and the husbands) that I met back in January. One of them just had a baby 3 months ago and another is pregnant now and due in October-it was fun chatting and talking baby stuff with them
Food cravings: Cold Stone Creamery-although I have yet to get some!
Gender: Team Green!
Belly button in or out?: In
Movement?: Not yet-But I know it is just around the corner and I am soooo excited!
What I miss?: Not a thing
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the baby move soon
Weekly wisdom: get on a Saint John day care list for 2012 and do it very soon-huh, really?! yep-really!
Milestones: having a random stranger reach out and touch my belly?! lol

**I'm at work now but I'll post another belly picture tonight when I get home!!

No comments: