Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer Weekends Coming to an End

Another summer weekend has come to an end. I have to say (and hate me if you want) that I am really looking forward to the end of Summer and the beginning of Fall. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! It's soooo pretty and crisp and just feels so cozy! I love it!
We are enjoying the last of the summer though. We had a great weekend with my in-laws this weekend. They came up on the ferry from Digby and brought Bampy. We had a great time with them and enjoyed the beautiful weather! We sat outside a lot in the gorgeous sunshine, played washer toss and showed them around. It was a really nice visit!
I have to put some summer pictures up on FB soon. I'll also post a few to the blog tonight. And coming soon...a new belly picture ;)

No comments: