Friday, September 24, 2010

Pregnancy Dreams

The one thing I will say that is beyond crazy for me during pregnancy are the dreams. I've always had some pretty whacky dreams/nightmares but since becoming pregnant they have gotten a lot weirder/crazier/scarier! Don't get me wrong, I have had some nice dreams since being pregnant-like dreaming about baby! I love those dreams. I did have one particularly bizarre baby dream in the very beginning of pregnancy where I dreamt I got bigger, gave birth-which in my dream was fairly easy HA!, we had a baby girl, then I nursed her, then put her to bed and when she woke up in the morning she was a teenager! It was a nice dream in some ways but also kind of sad because baby grew up literally overnight!
But the good dreams are few and far between. I mostly have scary or just plain weird dreams. The other night I dreamt I was living in the show Vampire Diaries (now maybe I just watch too much tv, lol). Every night it's a different, weirder than the last dream! Sometimes they scare me, soemtimes they are happy, and other times sad.

No comments: