Thursday, March 3, 2011

What's in that bag?!


So I saw this done on a few other blogs I follow and thought it would be fun to do on my blog. Heck...someday down the road when ours kids are teleporting their diapers/wallets/cellphones and such when they go out and bags are a thing of the past, I'll look back and show them and they'll likely give the ol "geesh mom, you are sooo old" routine! Anyway...here ya go...


My Coach diaper bag that I treated myself to in the summer when we took a USA shopping trip with my mom

a gimpse inside the bag


so the bag itself with the change pad inside that I didn't bother to take out for the photo, then there is my make up bag, wallet, cell phone, agenda, hand sanitizer, kleenex, diapers, nursing pads, nursing cover, wipes, Penaten, a sookie (Pacifier), diaper bags, and disposable change pads (a genius idea really). That's it folks...thats all she wrote! Well when we go out I'll toss an extra outfit in as well - you just never know when that may be needed.


No comments: