Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back to School - Very Cool

Last night was my first photography class and I have to say it was AWESOME! I actually learned a lot already and I really enjoyed it! In fact the 3 hours flew by which never happened for any other classes I took in my life. I guess when you enjoy what you are learning it makes it all the more pleasureable! I took lots of notes, and the majority of the class is hands on so I got to actually play with my camera - take some pictures and play with the settings. We did get a lot of homework so I'll have to get a head start on that before we head home to NS this weekend! Actually, I can't even remember the last time I had this much homework-lol! Definitely pre-university days!
Today, Forrest and I are going to chill out! We do have some errands to run but other than that I need some snuggles. I missed putting him to bed 2 nights this week (movies with Kimberly and then my class last night) and it killed me! I am now going to be snuggling that little boy as much as I possibly can because I know once we arrive in NS I won't get much chance to either - lots of grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends that will want their turn! Some have yet to even meet him!!! I better go get my sunggles in now!!

No comments: