Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Busy Times

This past weekend was pretty low key but nice all the same! Hubby was home (and will be home all weekends until July as he is training guys for the time being so he works Monday-Friday YAYY!!) Since John had been working in moncton the previous week, he was leaving the house at 5:30am and with a baby that wasn't sleeping that well it made for a tired Daddy!! We went to bed early this weekend! Saturday we ran a few errands and then on Sunday I had a lady I worked with and her husband over for lunch and to see Forrest. I also went to See Water for Elephants with Kimberly. I was DYING to see this movie since I had read the book. The book was so so good and the movie was pretty good too. Not nearly as good as the book of course but it was decent!! Tonight I am going to my very first photography course! YAY!!! I am soooo excited! I've been waiting for this class to start and to be an evening class - they had previous day classes but I of course needed an evening class). So there is now an evening class and I am registered and going tonight for my first time! I am excited and nervous! There will be homework assignments and everything and I haven't done homework in a long long time! haha! I am really looking forward to learning though! I love taking pictures and looking at pictures so I have a feeling this is one class that will keep my interest!! I'll keep the blog updated and maybe post a few of the assignment pictures too! I also have a great subject at home to practice any portrait photos - haha!
This weekend we are heading home to Halifax. I am really excited! We'll stay busy there I'm sure with a wedding to attend, family to visit and of course Forrest's Baptism on Sunday!!

No comments: