Friday, September 28, 2012

4 Years of Marriage & 2 Beautiful Kids - Luckiest Girl Ever Right Here

"4 years ago, I married my very best friend. On that day, I couldn't have imagined being any happier or more in love than I was then. But 4 years and 2 beautiful kids later I was proven wrong as I fall more in love every day"

       When I think about the past 8 years of my life I literally get butterflies. It is truly amazing the way fate works. What started off as a friendship turned into something so beautiful. 4 years ago I married a great man. We said our "I do's" in front of many family and friends and it was a beautiful and extremely special day. Little did I know that 4 years later my life would be as amazing as it is today. Thank you to my dear husband for giving me a life far better than I ever even dreamed I would have =)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!