Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hmmm...

This is so totally my secret...LOL!!! I always sing on the top of my lungs while driving to and from work by myself (I do it when John is in the car too but not so embarrassing since John is John and he loves me no matter how many goofy things I do and the people driving by just think I am talking to John...or yelling, depending on the song I am singing...hahaha). I get sooooo embarrassed when someone drives by and I just happen to be so wrapped up in the song I don't notice until they are either staring or laughing at me...then I sometimes will even go so far as to press my hand up to my ear to give the appearance of being on my bluetooth so they don't realize that I am really just a dork who loves to sing....hahahah. So when I saw this secret on www.postsecret.com I could totally relate and thought it was pretty funny!!
how about you?! Do any of you like to sing along while driving?????


1 comment:

Mrs.W said...

maybe it will be worth my while to get one of these bluetooth things...haha