Sunday, September 9, 2007

Happy Anniversary John (my Moosie)

Well, John and I are going into our 4th year together. It has been an amazing past 3 years and I am so thankful he is in my life. It is great to be spending my life with such an amazing man and friend. Anyways...I know most of you are gagging now so I'll stop...lol!
We had a great day celebrating our special day. Although today is our actual anniversary we decided to spend the day and night Saturday celebrating. So we woke up, John made BLT's for breakfast and we just kinda lazed around. John surprised me with 2 dozen deep pink roses and a picnic lunch. John also made me the cutest card ever...its in the shape of a 3 and just so sweet!We went for a long drive and then stopped in Windsor on the water for our picnic. It was sooo nice. He had made delicious turkey sandwiches, fruit, a yougurt marshmellow fruit thing which was delish, a bag of cookies and some white wine. It was such a great day for a picnic and it was so sweet and thoughtful (I love going on picnics). Then we continued on our drive. When we got home we relaxed for a bit and then went to Mexico Lindo's for supper...let me tell you...that is as authentic as your going to get here. Its such a small place but soo sooo good and it has won (and continues to win) awards for best authentic food. After dinner we got a movie (Vacancy...which is totally scary), pulled out the couch, and curled up to watch. It was a great day! Thanks John for conitinuing to make my life special! You make me so happy!! I love you!!! Anyways...enough sappiness....I'm out but I'll write more later tonight! xoxo

No comments: