Sunday, September 9, 2007

Summer Lovin....2007

I thought the best way to look back at all the great times we had this summer would be to create a movie montage of the memories we shared! It's kinda long so hopefully it doesn't bore anyone...but if you have the time, its really nice to watch! I put pictures up of everyone we spent time with this summer so you should be able to find your pic in the lot! Enjoy!!! I'd also appreciate feedback as to what you thought! Enjoy!!
For everyone I spent time with this summer...thank you so much for the great memories! It was a busy summer but John and I have thoroughly enjoyed it all!!! What an amazing few months we've had!!!



2 comments:

Mrs.W said...

Hopefully no one was bored to tears...I just thought it would be nice to take bits and pieces from all the great times to share with everyone!!! You all mean so much to us!!

Anonymous said...

Omg that was amazing, what a great job you did! Wow, we spent a lot of great times together this summer, it has been amazing! Too bad it's over, but we have a good fall and winter to look forward to, and I am sure we can still go outback camping in December! =)