Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just one of those weeks...

TGIF....that is how I felt on Friday at around 4:30pm. I was just finishing up at work and had been dealing with an error that was going on all day and was beginning to wreck havoc on my cold/flu fogged brain. Finally it was time to go home and enjoy the weekend! This week was a rough one...just plain ol crappy all around.
Anyways...on to some happy stuff..lol! Last night with work people we went to Il Mercato in Bedford for dinner and drinks. It was really nice. The women I work with are amazing! They are all so sweet, helpful and fun! We share a lot of laughs in the run of a day! I got home around 8 pm and I was already pretty sleepy...heres the thing (well my theory): so this week at work they went around asking who wanted a flu shot because the credit union has someone come in to administer the shot should we want one. Well I have always felt this shot was un-necessary for me since I rarely get sick and I just think that it is not always good to take drugs or get shots if you don't absolutely need them...I like au natural...lol! So I turned down the shot and of course added in a "I never get sick". WELL, about 2 days later I wake up feeling like ass....seriously....head is heavy, glands swollen, throat scratchy, nose cannot stop running and if I sneeze one more time my brain may come out my nose...(I know, spare the graphic details). So my theory is this: I OPENED MY BIG FAT MOUTH AND KARMA SAID "TAKE THIS"...lol
Anyways...its not that bad...right now I am loving my lazy morning. Not much planned this weekend which is great since I am in no mood to do a lot. I love lazing all day and then tonight we are going to my dad and Ivy's for Ivy's birthday dinner (lobster & mussels I may add).
OH...Gosh!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVY!!!!! Geez..how terrible of me...
Anyways...I should take off now because John made me breakfast and it is now ready! lots of love!!! xoxo

No comments: