Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Empty Promises

I know I have been saying for the past 25 days that I will be posting pictures of our new house soon but I am having difficulty getting them from the camera to the computer YET AGAIN! So soon I hope I will have this taken care of and then they will be up and I will post so many pics you'll be sick of it. haha
Things are going really well...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our house and being home owners is truly great! Its great having something of our own...what a great investment. With the new position in consmer and residential mortgage lending and then of course buying and building the house I have learned so so much in the past 7 months...it really is insane to think of how much it's changed and how much my brian has absorbed. Anyways..I am really loving this field and I continue to learn something new every day...makes work 'fun'!
We are settling comfortably into our house and I still have to put pictures on the walls but I am not too concerned about that yet. I find myself so excited to come home and just be in our house...haha...even silly things...for example: today was the first time we used our new clothes lines (John and his Dad put it up this weekend) so John was like "take a picture of the first time we use our clothes line"..haha, it's funny how everything that used to be a chore (i.e laundry) is now not so bad.
Anyways....this weekend we are headed to good old Cape Breton for a good time CB wedding!!! It should be a lot of fun!! I am really looking forward to it...AND....it's also on the same day as my birthday (June 28th) so it will be a fun way to celebrate. I (HEART) Weddings!!! =)
I will be flooding this blog with pics of the house, Mary's baby and Amanda's wedding soon enough...just bear with me people.
xoxo
OH...OMG...how could I forget such an exciting piece of information:
I GOT MY WEDDING DRESS!! IT FINALLY CAME IN AND IS NOW IN MY POSSESSION!!! WHOOOOT! SOOOOOO EXCITED...IT'S TOTALLY COMING UP QUICKLY....

No comments: