Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Not my fault...

It's our darn computer. My man has discovered that our computer is bust...yep thats right...our desktop got damaged during the move and now not only can we not upload pictures but we also cannot get internet as our network card is bust...grrr...so it will either be a while for pictures or I will have to rob other's of their snapshots (aka. Janet/Rick, Mom, Stef, etc.) and post them to blogger. Until we get this fixed (which I do not see happening anytime soon as their are more pressing things to be fixed such as our water issue) then my blog will be quite boring. Unless my computer savy husband to be can find an easy and cheap solution or allow me to upload pictures onto this computer (his work issued laptop...which I also do not see happening anytime soon).
But I will continue to post on here...
tonight the gals from my work and I went out to the Cellar for dinner and drinks. It was such a fantastic night. A night we all very much needed. Cathy came out as did Mary and Mary even brought baby Mallory who is the best behaived baby ever. She is such a good baby....so pleasant! It was a night filled with lots of laughter and ranting and funny stories.
I had a bit of a rough week this week and so I am looking forward to the weekend...although it is not even hump day yet. I just have not been feeling well and did not get the greatest most positive news on top of it all. Oh well...tis life and it could be much worse.
Anyways....I just got home and it is already almost bedtime so I am going to go spend the rest of my evening with my favorite person.
xoxo

No comments: