Saturday, November 15, 2008

silly little quiz....

-------------6 years ago----------
1.) How old were you?: 20
2.) Where did you go to school? SMU
3.) Where did you work?: Eclipse & Pseudio
4.) Where did you live?: Halifax
5.) Where did you hang out?: duuno…here and there!
6.) Did you wear glasses?: nope
7) Who was your best friend(s): Kassandra
8.) How many tattoos did you have? None
9.) How many piercings did you have? Ears and belly button
10.) What car did you drive? None
11.) Had you been to a real party?: yep
12.) Had You had your heart broken? Hmmm…kinda
13.)Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single-ish

-------------3 years ago----------
1.) How old were you?:23
2.) Where did you go to school? Just graduated
3.) Where did you work?: Gatsby’s
4.) Where did you live? Halifax (Ogilvie Tower days)
5.) Where did you hang out? Downtown, work, John’s place
6.) Did you wear glasses?: no
7.) Who were your best friend(s)? Kassandra & Lauren
9.) How many tattoos did you have.? none
10.) How many piercings did you have?: same…ears and belly button
11.) What car did you drive?: none
12) Had your heart broken? No I was very in love
13. Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? taken

--------------------Today--------------------
1.) How old are you?: 26
2.) Where do you go to school? No where…unless you count the courses I am taking for the Credit Union
3.) Where do you work? Teachers Plus Credit Union
4) Where do you live? Mount Uniacke in our new house =)
5.) Where do you hang out?: home…for the most part. I love just being in our house
7.) Who are your best friend(s):John & Lauren
9.) How many tattoos do you have.? : 0
10.) How many piercings do you have?: still ears and belly button (although the belly button won’t last too much longer…I’m not reallya fan anymore)
11) What car do you drive?: 2009 Hyundai Elantra (it’s a standard…haha…I’m so proud of that…bahaha)
12) Had your heart broken?: NO WAY… totally in love…we’re newly weds! =)
13. Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?: MARRIED

WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
1 MINUTE AGO: talkin to my mama
1 HOUR AGO: gone for a drive with my handsome hubby
1 DAY AGO: work
1 YEAR AGO: wedding planning…haha (that seemed to be my entire year last year so that’s a safe guess)

I LOVE: John Forrest Walker
I HATE: Phoniness & Jealousy
I FEAR: scary movies…haha!!!
I FEEL: full (We ate too much at East Side Mario’s a little while ago)
I HIDE: John’s Christmas presents??
I MISS: My Sister
I NEED: A Spa Day
I KNOW: That I will someday be a great mom
I THINK: Life is pretty great
I BELIEVE: In Karma**

No comments: