Monday, December 22, 2008

My Newest Addiction...

I have to admit it, my latest guilty pleasure is 'The Hills'. I don't know what it is about the show but I just cannot help but tune in each week for more. Just yesterday while John was at work, I watched the Hills marathon on MTV all day...literally...all day! haha! I had already seen most of this season's episodes but something about it just kept me tuned in. I know it's kind of lame seeing as how this fake realty show is so drama drama drama and I am a 26 year old woman who should know better but I am just so captivated! This is the kind of mindless drama that could really suck me in! lol! This may be my new ANTM...I may be slightly over ANTM and now on to the Hills. I mean I'll still watch ANTM but The Hills is my new addiction. I only picked up on the show this season so I am really kind of left out of what the hell happened between Heidi and Lauren. Erin slightly filled me in today at work but I think I am going to have to rent the season to figure out what the heck happened. Nancy is also new to The Hills this season so she offered to make a Saturday of it which would be a good idea! Get all caught up! =)
Well gotta go...the season finale is on tonight and the Pre Show is getting good =)
xoxo

No comments: