Monday, February 16, 2009

Early Valentine's Day @ TPCU

Friday, February 13th we celebrated LOVE day a little early at work. We all dressed in red or pink and some of us brought in treats. It was a fun day!! Here are some pictures:


Debbie with the Duchess of Shaffleburg (aka RUBY)

Yours truly with the gorgeous bouquet of flowers my hubby sent to my office

Nancy holds Ruby
Erin had the day off so she brought Ruby in for a visit and brought each us gals beautiful pink and red tulips! How sweet!



My home baked Valentine treat!




Amanda's amazing and very pretty cup cakes! (she is so Martha, lol)



Another view of my beautiful flowers...there were even gerbera's...my absolute fav!


TWINS...lol....wearing the same shirt!


Amanda and I posing ina superhero pose...lol


1 comment:

Mrs.W said...

I will be posting some pics soon from our real valentine's day!!