Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010 Blog Readers!
I hope 2009 was as amazing to all of you as it was to us!

Looking back on this past year I can't help but reflect on how blessed I am! I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband, loving and supportive family, the greatest friends! Through the help, love and support of our beautiful families and friends, this move has been really quite smooth and made the distance feel not so far at all (and really it isn't that far anyway) . This past year has been awesome to us. We've both made some really great friends, John and I made a big move for the future of our family and I will admit, so far it has been pretty darn good to us. We've made career changes and really grew as both individuals and as a couple.

While 2009 was not always an easy game and we definitely faced some challenges, I think now more than ever I do believe in karma and how everything happens for a reason. Life is so freaking wonderful and whenever I stop and think about this ride of life we're on I can't help but feel all warm and fuzzy and smile to myself as I see how truly blessed our life is! Sure we don't always get what we want when we want it but isn't that part of the fun?! Isn't it all about the ride and what will make you stronger?! I have to say that each year we look back on, John and I have always some sort of adventure! This year of course was the year we had some very big, difficult and life changing decisions to make. Thankfully we can now say that we are confident this move was definitely for the best for now and the long term.
So as we look toward the future and what 2010 may bring...we look forward with excitement and wonder! Welcome 2010!!!
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HANDSOME HUBBY! I LOVE YOU! XOXO

No comments: