Sunday, March 21, 2010

This weekend we had some fun little visitors (and some fun adult visitors too). My Dad and Ivy came up and took Chloe, Emma and Jack with them. Friday night we BBQ'ed and then played/tried to tire the kids out before bedtime. Melanie & Dan sure have their hands full with 3 little ones and I can imagine mom & dad sleep very well when they lay their heads down at night. We had a lot of fun with them and they really are great kids who are super easy to take care of! John had to work on Saturday so the rest of us went to the Cherrybrook Zoo which I was surprised was open this time of year (apparently they are an all year long zoo which is cool). Then we went to MacDonald's to have lunch and so the kids could play on the playland. We did some shopping and then home to play some more with John. It was a fun weekend and I am glad I got to spend some time with the kids (oh and Dad & Ivy too). I have some pics..but as usual...not online yet-sorry faithful blog followers.
So now is bedtime because we are pretty tired!
ZZZzzzzzzzz.....

No comments: