Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where is the time going?

I realized on my way to work this morning that time is literally FLYING by. As I get older, the days, weeks and months seem shorter. It blows my mind that it is already the end of March and April will be here before we know it. This coming Saturday, John & I will be married for a year and a half already. I guess its true what they say-Time flies when you're having fun! =)
I am really looking forward to this summer. It will be different to be in Saint John but I'm looking forward to seeing what summer in Saint John is like. And with Emera hiring 12 new guys, John should have many more weekends off so we will definitely be making lots of trips to Nova Scotia-between Cape Breton, Halifax and New Ross. Can't wait! I know it's going to be a fantastic summer!

No comments: