Sunday, March 28, 2010

Would you believe it?!

I have no pics from our weekend at home?! Geesh-threw me off when John took my camera home and so I have none! On another note though we had a very nice visit! We went home to New Ross Friday night. We got there quite late but stayed up for a little while and taste tested some mighty fine red wine. We got up Saturday and had a delicious breakfast and coffee and Rick, John and Kyle did some yard work while Janet and I hung out inside. We left shortly after lunch to go out and spend some time with John's Nanny and Bampy. Nancy and Rachel were there as well so we had a nice visit with all of them and had supper and then after Nancy and Rachel left we played cards (for the record Bampy and I schooled John and his Nan, lol) and watched curling. We had a really nice visit with them and stayed the night.
Today we stayed until just after noon and then decided to hit the road for home. We stopped in at my dad and Ivy's where they had lunch made and Mel and the kids showed up for a visit as well. We left around 3:30 and made it back to Quispamsis for 7:30.
A nice family weekend that ended all too shortly...makes me wish we lived in NS again! Don't like being any distance from our families!!!

No comments: