Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So much to look forward to...

6 Months from today is Baby W's estimated due date!!! How freaking exciting is that?? In 1/2 a year John and I could possibly have our son or daughter already! However, I am aware that most first pregnancies go late and that the likelihood of actually delivering on said due date is extremely rare (like 5% chance). However, I am still extremely excited for 6 months from now.
Actually-I read something on a friend's blog which I found very interesting. I will be exactly 14 weeks tomorrow (yes I am aware that the bump ticker with the 'baby is the size of a lemon' is a bit off-for some reason or another it rounds up even though I inputted by due date correctly-I know a few other ladies that have the same issue with the bump ticker on their blogs as well).

OHHH-1 more thing: Exactly 1 month from today will be our first ultrasound!! We are sooo excited!! John keeps reminding me that he'll start to think "I'm most excited for....." and then come to the realization that he's just most excited for each and every day and stage of this pregnancy!! I feel the exact same way!

So much to look forward to!


1 comment:

Sheena Ivy said...

Rhyan was born exactly a week early, so who knows! You could go early to!! Possibly less then 6 months :)

Your first ultrasound is so amazing! Its just as exciting as you imagine!

Are you guys going to find out the sex or keep it a surprise?