Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. I am spending love day with 2 very special men - my big man and my little man!! John was off today so the three of us got to spend the entire day together! It was fantastic!! We got up, had breakfast, hung out and then went into SJ to run some errands and for lunch out. The three of us even got all decked out in red and pink Valentine attire (pictures to follow tomorrow). Forrest wore red all weekend and today wore his Little Heartbreaker outfit (which is also a little big on him). He still looked super cute though!
Oh and I finally got with the times and got a cell phone today! WHOOT! I have not had a cell phone in years and since we now have Forrest, thought it best I have one on me for when we are out and about!
Here are a few pictures we took on the weekend!



Happy Valentine's Day!

A smile that would melt your heart

I LOVE this picture! When he smiles his whole face lights up and those dimples are just the cutest!


No comments: