Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Picture Post

Here are some pictures from the weekend as promised....



My sister in law Sarah who is 20 weeks pregnant and looking fantastic! She and Darcy stopped in on the weekend for a visit while they were in SJ.

Uncle Darcy, Auntie Sarah and Forrest - he was so excited to see them that he spit up on Sarah a few times - I think he was just getting her ready for July when his new little cousin arrives ;)

Rub a Dub Dub

Mommy's little Valentine

Family photo op on Valentine's Day

Little heartbreaker

Snuggling with my little Valentine (don't worry, my big Valentine got lots of snuggles too;)

 I made chocolate dipped strawberries for hubby and I - AND I even had a glass of wine (gotta love the Medela In Style Pump that allows me to be able to do that occasionally). Every year for Christmas my mom gives us a bottle of wine from the winery we got married at, so we decided to crack this year's bottle open in celebration of Valentine's day! I forgot how yummy wine is...haha!

My 2 favorite men having some father son time!

Forrest in his hand knit outfit my co-worker made him!!


2 comments:

Shan said...

LOVE his crochets booties!! so cute!

Mrs.W said...

Thanks!! =)