Monday, April 18, 2011

One Year Ago....

One year ago today, our lives were forever changed!!! All of our hopes and dreams came true when we found out we were pregnant!!! I will never ever forget this day for as long as I live and when I close my eyes and think back to that evening, I could recall every single detail - every emotion, smile, tears of joy and the excitement that was in our house that night! It was such an awesome evening!!
All that said, I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined how one year later we would be consumed with so much love for our amazing son! I am sitting here typing this out with tears stinging my eyes and really thanking God for such a wonderful gift!! John and I have never loved anyone or anything with such magnitude as we do for Forrest! He is the best!! Every day I fall more in love with our little man and the man that created him with me! I have the world's best son and the world's best husband who is the world's best daddy!!! Life is freaking AWESOME!
On this day, one year ago, our world changed in such a great way!!! 1 year later, it still amazes me and humbles me with how truly awesome life is!
The pictures are from when we found out we were expecting our first child!! The look on my face in picture #2 really says it all! =)




3 comments:

Samantha said...

I still think the Clearblue test should have a "!" after PREGNANT

:)

Unknown said...

*I* remember that day and that picture of you like it was yesterday. I can't believe a year has passed!! Forrest is lucky to have parents who love and adore him as much as you and John do.

Mrs.W said...

Samantha - totally agree! Or more like several exclamation points! haha
Sarah- Thanks so much, you are so sweet!!!