Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another Superb Weekend

Man I love this time of year!!! It's seriously the best!! We had yet another awesome weekend. Friday night John and I put Forrest to bed and then made pizza and watched a movie with a glass of wine! Saturday we were up early to hit the road for Moncton. John had a follow up appointment with the clinic that performed his laser eye surgery (all was perfect with his eyes too) so we went there and then went to the mall to shop around a little bit. We're pretty much finished our shopping so we didn't buy much but I find this time of years its fun just to be in the malls with all the hustle and bustle. We left the mall and went to Relish for lunch...so delish! After lunch we headed for home but of course we made that absolutely mandatory stop at Canadian tire before making it home!! This morning I went to an invitation only shopping party at Winners with my friend Sharon and then we went for coffee! It was a nice morning out and it was also great to come home and do lots of holiday baking and more outside light tweaking with my little family! I just love weekends even though everyday is a day off for me - it's just nice to have John home with us and spend time together as a family!!!

No comments: