Sunday, March 4, 2012

14 Week Survery

  • How far along are you? 14w 2d.

  • Total weight gain:  0lbs gained

  • How big is baby?: The size of a lemon.

  • Maternity clothes: Ok I'm not really officially wearing maternity clothes yet but I am wearing my bella bands and I have worn maternity pants twice (they are much more comfortable).

  • Stretch marks?: No new ones.

  • Sleep?: Waking up once to pee, but still sleeping great.

  • Best moment this week?:  sharing our news with family, friends and co-workers

  • Movement?:  not yet (although there was once when I thought maybe just maybe I felt something but brushed it off as being far too early-even for a second pregnancy)

  • Food cravings?:  when I can stand the thought of food the only thing I crave is fresh fruits and fruit juices

  • Food aversions?:  meat (again) and spinach salads (so sad)

  • Labor signs?: Nope.

  • Belly button in or out?:  definitely IN

  • What I miss:  feeling good and not throwing up

  • What I'm looking forward to:  feeling the baby move

  • Milestone:  telling everyone we're expecting baby #2
  • No comments: