Thursday, August 9, 2012

Didn't think this would happen to me until I was much much older....

I'm a mini van mom! haha! John and I bought a new 2012 Dodge Caravan. No it is not ultra hip, cool or sexy in the least. No sporty SUV, big fancy truck or sleek little car but it sure is practical, spacious and perfect for a growing family. We know we want at least 3 kids so it just made sense to buy something now that will fit us for the future as well. And since we travel to Nova Scotia quite frequently we need the space for storage. I can't get over all the room we have now. It's awesome! The hardest thing for me to get used to at this point (besides all the room I now have and driving a much bigger vehicle) is the fact that it is an automatic. I'm used to a standard so it's trying to remember not to put both feet on the brake because there is no clutch - haha!

No comments: