Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Addiction

I must admit that I am completely hooked on The Hills. I know I have said it before but this new season has totally sucked me in. Maybe it is because it is Lauren Conrad's last season, maybe it is because Whitney's Port's 'The City' just wasn't nearly as good as The Hills or maybe it is because this is the season where the worst possible marriage will go down between 2 major sketch bags...haha! Whatever the reason I just have to watch every Monday at 11:00pm (which is way past my bed time by the way).
Although I know I am not alone in my guilty pleasure...each Tuesday when I come to work I can always bet that there will be a discussion on the drama that went down on the previous evening's episode.
Are any of you addicted to silly fake realty tv?

No comments: