Friday, May 29, 2009

Drag Me To...NEVER

So My Dad sends me an email at work on Friday informing me about a new movie that is opening that night. He tells me to check it out in the Chronicle Herald and this is the article I read:
"Drag Me to Hell: In this old-fashioned terror tale from director Sam Raimi, Alison Lohman stars as an innocent woman who gets way more than she ever could have imagined. A bank loan officer competing for a promotion, she denies a creepy old woman an extension on her mortgage loan, thinking that’s the right decision to impress her boss (David Paymer).
Turns out she turned down the wrong customer: Mrs. Ganush (Lorna Raver) is a vengeful Gypsy who feels so shamed, she places a powerful curse on Christine that torments her day and night. Christine tries to extricate herself from this hex with the help of her skeptical but patient boyfriend, Clay (Justin Long), as well as a psychic (Dileep Rao) who’s in over his head."


Ummmm...yeah I will NEVER be watching that movie. I will not go to a theater or rent it or watch it ever. LOL. I am not a fan of scary movies. And this one, since it about a female loans who does what I do everyday and then gets cursed for it, is one movie I know would scare the crap out of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too bad cause I have it booked for Fathers Day and that's one thing we're gonna do bahahahahah Dad!