Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Walker Residence!

This weekend marked the one year anniversary of the weekend we moved into our first home! It is hard to believe that a year went by so quickly. Our house is a year old! The other day I was thinking, and I realized we have been married for 8 months. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun! Here are some pictures of the day we moved in!

Saying good bye to Rick and Janet as we spend the first night in our new home!

Carrying me over the treshhold!


"I love our house, I love it"
This weekend was great! We spent saturday morning doing some things around the house and then in the afternoon we went out to run some errands. We stopped in to visit Greg and Melissa, went to Rona and Walmart and then headed downtown to go to dinner at The Keg (we are finally using some of our Christmas gift certificates). We went for a little walk before dinner since there was a 45 minute to an hour wait. Dinner was delicious as always. I love the Keg. After dinner we went home to watch the game. Sunday was such a beautiful day. We cleaned our cars and spent the morning outside. It was so nice! Then we came inside, showered and got ready and went for a drive and to get ice cream. We decided we'd take a drive to Fall River and Wellington to visit Mel and the kids. When we got there, the kids were at a play date and Mel, Jack and Jonas were at Laurie Park so we drove there to meet them. We went for a ncie walk all through the park with them. It was really nice. I did get a few bug bites though. Not long after we got home did we have visitors. Robert, Shelley andHunter stopped in. They were out for ice cream at Withrows as well and stopped in to visit. It was nice. We love having visitors!
We BBQ'ed burgers for supper and then kicked back and relaxed for the rest of the evening. The worst part about it staying light outside for so long is that the night creeps up on you. I totally didn't even realize how late it was until I looked at the clock at 9:30. It felt like it was just getting dark and then it was time for bed. Oh well...if this is what we have to endure for the beautiful weather, I'l take it ;)




No comments: