Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Everybody's Got A Dream

Since the lotto 6/49 draw tonight is currently at $49 million, the girls and I all got excited today at work. We buy tickets every week but this week we tossed in a couple extra bucks to buy more tickets. We figured it out that we would each get 3.4 million (I think its around that) if we won it tonight. SO of course we couldn't help but play the "what if" game! haha! By the end of the day we were planning the limo ride to Moncton and what we were going to wear in our fabulous winning photograph. It's fun to dream!
So on the way home I was thinking on some things I would do:

-of course share some with family (I think that goes without saying)
-pay off student loans
-pay off our house and car
-go on a mega trip (especially through Asia again)
-put some aside for our kids college education

Hmmm...thats all I can really think of for now. I'm off now to practice my happy dance ;)

No comments: