Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Girls Night in The City-Our Last Shabang

Friday night the girls planned a night out since 2 of us have left/are leaving the Credit Union. Nancy finished her year long contract which she started when Mary went on Mat leave. I am finishing up and moving to Saint John when I find a job there or sell the house (whichever comes first). So the girls planned an awesome evening. Friday after work I went to Erin's and she cooked an absolutely delicious supper for us. After supper the other gals arrived and we all went upstairs to get ready for our night out. We were heading to a bar called Taboo and they offer different packages. We had booked the 'Sex & The City' night out package and I must say it was awesome. We had a limo pick us up between 10 and 10:30. The limo ride was so fun and pretty hilarious. Then we got to the bar VIP and headed to a private section which was booked for our party ("Nancy & Ainslie and Guests"). The bar was really really nice. Very chic and swanky yet feminine. The package entitled us to 2 martini's each and 2 trays of appetizers. We had fun and danced and chatted throughout the night. I really liked Taboo because it was an older crowd and if you didn't feel like dancing, you could go back to your section and sit and chat. No one bothered us in our area. We had soooo much fun! Erin's fiance davey came to pick us up and take us home which was nice of him...pretty sure he got some laughs out of us though! Nancy and I stayed the night at Erin's that night. The next morning I woke up and got home so I could get ready to go visit the hubbs!
I had such a fun night though and thank you girls sooo sooo much for throwing a fantastic last shabang!! I'm gonna miss these girls sooo much!~

Us gals with Wayne, our limo driver

Nancy & I


Group shot in our 'area'

the gals trying to decide on drinks and appy's



In the limo



The Nicholson sister's having some limo shooters



Debbie on her way to the limo

No comments: