Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust

Another weekdn bites the dust but at least this was a long weekend. Normally my long weekends seem to zoom by faster than lightening but this one felt longer. Friday night I babysat Chloe, Emma and Jack. We had a lot of fun. The kids were sooooo good which is no surprise as they are great kids. Saturday I tidied my house, lazed around and then Saturday night John got home so we met Rachel and her friends at the Pogue Fado for her birthday. We ended up staying until close and by the time we got home it was 4am so needless to say we had a major sleep in on Sunday. Sunday we woke up and chilled together. It is so nice having John home! We went out for Chinese that night and then came home to watch a movie. Monday we has Rick, Janet, Jaime, Kyle, Andrew and Stephanie over for supper. I made lasagna, caesar salad and garlic bread. So now I am back to work & my hubby has to go back =(
Hope everyone enjoyed the last long weekend of summer! The nights are sure getting cold!! But September is my favorite month so I am welcoming these crisp evenings!
Rach andsome of her buds at The Pogue

John, Rachel and moi

what a dork-but I love him, lol


Moi et Rachel

No comments: