Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Heart Fall!!!

On my drive to work today, I couldn't help but notice how 'fall like' it has become so quickly! I really do love it and in my opinion, it couldn't come soon enough. I love fall! Since I worked the evening shift today, I didn't have to be to work until noon. I woke up feeling a little cold and curled up even more under my blankets. Then I got out of bed, made some coffee and went outside for a little bit! The air was so crisp! On my way to work, I noticed the leaves already turning their beautiful colors! It made me truly appreciate this time of year. Fall is by far my favorite season!!! *Oh and on another note, it is only 17 days away from our first wedding anniversary! =) Where did that time go?!


This picture was taken by my mom in Margaree last year! It's on her facebook profile page so I stole it for my blog...it's a gorgeous fall photo!


This is part of the Cabot trail during the fall, isn't it breathtaking?!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fall's my favorite time of year too! I can't believe how close we are to our first anniversary too! Time really does fly.