Saturday, October 3, 2009

S.J May Not Be So Bad After All

Today was a good day. I got up, had my coffee and mini wheats, got showered and dressed and did my hair and make up and then went out exploring. I went to the library where the very sweet librarian chatted with me and asked if I'd be interested in volunteering, something my mother also suggest I do at the library. I said I would take some literature on it and see what happens in the next few weeks if my interviews don't pan out. I borrowed a couple of books and then went across the street to Brunswick Square. I poked around there for a bit, stopped to change my cell phone number and package and then went for a nice walk around the city. I stopped in little shops, window shopped (I wouldn't dare participate in anything other than just window shopping right now seeing as how I am jobless) and stopped at Java Moose for a green tea latte while starting one of my books. I walked around the City Market and then went up to McAllister Place to get an extra apartment key while on the way home stopping to rent a movie. It was actually a really nice day. I have to say that once we get a house (more on that later) and I get a job, I may actually not mind this move as terribly as I once believed ;)
I cooked a delicious and healthy meal for us tonight and now we are settling in to watch a movie! The hubbs is finished his 10 hour shifts so tomorrow he is back to his regular time. It will be nice to have him home at 4:30-5 again!

No comments: