Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Busy busy busy

3 more sleeps til Varadero! It will be nice to relax on the beach and take cool dips in the water and just hang out.
This past few months have been so insanely busy it literally feels like we've been living on the road and we're exhausted. Even my brother in law, Kyle, joked about us selling our home and buying an RV, LOL! He makes a valid point!! haha We were back in Halifax again this past weekend for stag/stagette festivities. I was also able to meet up with Erin and Amanda at the Shoe Shop for nachos and laughs. Erin's soon to be sister in law Shauna and her friend and also Twila joined us for some good eats as well. We also spent some time at Taboo after the ShoeShop and I must say-it is absolutely hilarious to be sober and watching drunk people at a bar! I think it may be a new found fun form of entertainment. It was a great night filled with lots of laughs!
John and I got up super early on Sunday, drove Kyle home and then went to my Dad & Ivy's for a delicious before getting on the road for Quispam. Good thing I was up early and dragged the boys out of bed too because Halifax and parts of Nova Scotia got hit with a storm that afternoon and we were able to miss it and get home safe and sound!!
Other than that-not much else is new! I likely won't be blogging until I get back from Cuba so I'll be MIA for a bit!!
This week has been very busy anyway so this is kind of a short one as it is!

No comments: