Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yep, still sick! Still feeling crappy. Today I am feeling a bit better though and did not nap once (geez, I feel 70 years old to be proud of that). John said I was still feeling hot (meant this time in the terms of a fever-not the usual way a man would say his wife is, lol) but I feel much better. I slept a lot yesterday though and Monday nights are the nights with the best TV on but when hubbs came in to tell me they were on I just couldn't drag myself out of bed. Today I have eaten and drank a lot of fluids and managed to go the whole day nap free! YAY. I am just glad this flu happened now and not in 2 and a half weeks time when we are on our way to Cuba. Now that would suck. I am really hoping John manages to avoid getting it too.
I am going back to work tomorrow. I am looking forward to it; not because I love my job and not becuase I look forward to the millions of calls, emails and tasks I will have to catch up on (not to mention the 2 meetings that had to be rescheduled) but because I am going shack whacky. If I sleep anymore or lie down and even watch TV I am going to go crazy. I have had enough of this flu and I am done with it. Thats that!

No comments: