Thursday, June 3, 2010

YAY for 3 Day Work Weeks =)

Today is my Friday. YAY!!! This week literally flew by which is a good thing. I spent my entire morning and early afternoon in meetings so today REALLY flew by. Because I had a 4 day weekend this weekend past, I didn't start my work week until Tuesday. Tomorrow I am volunteering for the Canadian Cancer Society and helping to set up for their Relay for Life all day. Each year Xerox pays a full day's salary for each employee to volunteer their time for a charity of their choice. It's called "A Day of Sharing". I chose The Canadian Cancer Society because it is really hitting close to home and family recently and I couldn't think of a better charity to give my time too. I am excited to spend my day helping a very good cause. I really hope the weather is nice!!

No comments: