Monday, July 26, 2010

I FELT THE BABY!!!

Yes it's true! I didn't believe it at first myself but I've felt our baby move! It is undescribable. It is amazing! It is incredible! It is wonderful! It is ::insert every positive word of excitement here::
I'm tellin ya-after my day Friday and then feeling our baby move my heart is going to explode it is just so full of love! Being pregnant is AWESOME! I love every.single.minute!
So here are the details:
John and I woke up pretty early yesterday morning. We were just laying there for a few minutes before getting up when I felt it! I immediately told John but then said "but maybe it's not. I don't know". Since this is our first baby-I had no for sure idea of what to expect or what to look for/feel for. Then last night as we were getting ready to go to sleep I felt it again. This time I was sure it was Baby W. It was AWESOME! I can't really explain it-some people say it feels likes flutters and perhaps thats a good way to explain it. I'd say its like someones fingers ever so lightly tapping the inside of my tummy or maybe even like a bubble or something! However you explain it-it's really freaking awesome!!!
I cannot wait to feel it again and I really can't wait until the movement gets strong enough that John can feel it too!
I have a big update on my fun and baby filled weekend which I will do later tonight. I have a couple of pictures I want to post and I need to do that at home! Until later tonight...

No comments: