Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Fun Weekend With Some Great Gals

This past weekend John and I were in Halifax. We arrived there Saturday and he spent the day with his brother Kyle while I hung out with Erin. It was the first time we saw each other with actual baby bumps so it was awesome to see her-she looks great too! Erin and I went to some baby stores in Halifax. We browsed around and had fun talking about what we were going to need, want to do for the nursery and when our babies arrive! It's so fun to have a close friend that is having a baby around the same time as me! We also went downtown Spring Garden Road to browse and grab some starbucks! It was a lot of fun! While checking out LuLu Lemon I ran into an old friend of mine from High School whom I haven't seen in about 6 or 7 years!
We went back to Erin's where she made a very yummy supper! That evening, while John & Davey watched the hockey game Erin, Amanda, Christine and I had some snacks and got caught up. We stayed up late chatting and it was so great to hang out with them! Sunday Erin and I made a quick trip to Mic Mac mall. John went off to visit Robert and a few other Aliant guys! Erin and I picked up Debbie & Christine and headed for Amanda's bridal shower! It was a great shower!! I won a prize with the "memorize the wedding items" game and was thisclose to winning the clothes pin game as well...hahaha! There was lot of yummy food too! Nancy and Ben (who is now 2.5 weeks old) were there. He is soooo adorable and Nancy looks amazing!
We totally forgot to take any photos the whole weekend and it wasn't until I got outside to go home that Erin and I were like "Ohhhh...maybe John will take just one for us" and so he did! Enjoy the photo op! We're setting these 2 unborn babes up to be great friends already ;)



No comments: