Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Special Delivery


Yesterday I was in the room with Forrest when I heard a loud knock at the door. I figured it was John and he had left his house keys at home or in his work truck so I went to the door with Forrest in my arms - if it were John he'd know enough to let me unlock it and move to stand out of the way of the door when it opened and let the cold air in. I quickly saw it was a Fed Ex man so I signalled for him to give me one minute and I put Forrest down in his chair. When I answered the door the Fed Ex man was standing there with a package and a clip board. "I have a package here for Forrest Walker", he said! Awwwww....Forrest's first package-how exciting!! I kinda laughed and replied "well I'll have to sign for him since he's only 5 weeks old and his hand writing is not that great yet" hehe! I of course had to snap a few pictures of Forrest with his mail. Thanks Erin, Davey & Baby Schnare for the present! Forrest was very excited to get mail that wasn't bills ;)


No comments: