Monday, July 4, 2011

Canada Day Cutie!!




I really need to get this computer working properly so I can upload my pictures from my good camera! I promise when I get back from our vacay I will work on that but for now it's point and shoot (hence the bad picture because little man is ALWAYS on the move which results in a lot of camera shake and blur).  Anyway, Canada day was excellent!! We went down to the QPlex and had some fun there. We took in all the festivities and then headed for home. My mom was coming up so not long after we got back from the Canada Day activities at the QPlex had she arrived. We had a delicious meal and a bon fire!! We watched the fireworks outside all around us - there were literally fireworks shooting off in every direction around us so we got a great show without having to leave our back yard! It was a great canada day. 

1 comment:

Samantha said...

How did he do with the fireworks? I was wanting to take Truitt to see some tonight but worried they may be too loud...?