Tuesday, November 8, 2011

These are the days...

The past week to two weeks Forrest has been on the go. He has been taking more and more steps and his confidence seems to be growing. He still thinks its a game and when we stand him up will fall on his little bum and giggle. Last night he was leaning against me with a toy in his hand and saw his daddy and took 7-8 steps towards him without even realizing what he was doing. We find he is more likely to walk when he is distracted - lol! He also learned to wave and clap his hands and it is just the cutest! My personal fav is that he is now always giving kisses. He's been doing this for a couple of weeks now and all I have to do is make kiss noises and he opens his mouth and plants one on me and yes there certainly is plenty of drool involved but I love it and it makes my heart swell every single time. We will be getting this on video so stay tuned for that cuteness overload very soon ;)

No comments: