Sunday, December 11, 2011

2 of 2

In just 3 short weeks I'll be returning to work! I am so nervous about this. I feel good about the sitter we have found and have heard so many amazing things about her. While shopping with Sharon last week we ran into one of her friends whose child also goes to this sitter and she raved about how fantastic she is and how much she loves the kids and the kids love her and that is very important to me. I want to send Forrest somewhere that he loves and also that loves him! I am going to miss my days with him and our cuddles. I am going to miss spending every minute of every day with him. It's going to be tough to only go from spending so much time with him to only getting to spend a few hours a day and then weekends! I know we'll make it work though. Also, I got word this week about a lot of changes at work and that when I return I'll have to work for a new manager which I am nervous about. I have never had any issues with managers and I don't anticpate it ever being a problem but I still get nervous about change! I hope ti all goes well and hey, maybe it won't be long until I am on mat leave again ;) hehe

No comments: