Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another Long Weekend =)

I had a 4 day weekend this weekend =) LOVE THAT! Forrest and I hung out on Friday and played outside a bit and then inside when the weather turned yucky. Saturday John, Forrest and I went looking at cribs and dressers for the baby room. We searched high and low and came home without any solid ideas on what we liked =( We had lunch at the mall and then did some shopping at Home Depot - John is desperately seeking an outdoor project for this spring/summer to keep him busy.
Sunday we went to a beach in Red Head for two reasons... to play in the sand and splash our feet in the water and also because I am on the hunt for a location to shoot my first ever maternity photo session. A friend at work is pregnant and has me booked to do her maternity session. I am honored and excited to capture these special photos for her and her hsuband!
After the beach we went to meet my Dad and Ivy on the waterfront. They took us to lunch at Grannan's (a popular seafood restaurant on the waterfront). We sat outside on the deck and had the yummiest meal and then they came over to our house to watch Forrest play and sit on the deck. I was off yesterday too but I mostly hung out at home and ran a couple errands.

No comments: