Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Belated Happy Father's Day Wish!

Happy Father's Day to all the very special men in my life.
A very special wish to my husband who celebrated his 2nd father's day. I watch you with our son and it is clear to me that you were born to be a father. You are such a great man and watching you with Forrest makes me fall more in love with you every day. You truly are the greatest father, husband and partner and I am so grateful you chose me to spend your life with and raise our family together. I think we're doing a pretty awesome job if I do say so myself ;) Happy father's day! Forrest is incredibly lucky to have you (so am I).
To my step-father, father in law, step brothers/brother in law, uncles and friends - I hope your father's day was very special. To my own father, thank you for being you and being a great dad and Papa. We love you very much and you are definitely the best dad a daughter can have! Thanks for being you :)
We spent Father's day making John breakfast in bed, playing and then taking Forrest to the circus (the fair for all you non-cape bretoners). We  spent the day with my dad, Ivy and Lauren as well so it was a special father's day. After the circus/fair we came back to our place to have a BBQ.
I of course have tonnes of pictures but my damn computer is still on the fritz.

No comments: