Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Walker Weekend Adventures

This weekend was awesome and very busy. We started off the weekend by going to supper Friday night with my Dad & Ivy. We went to Suwana which is my favorite Thai restaurant. Dad and Ivy took Forrest home with them and John and I shopped around a bit and then went to see "What To Expect When You're Expecting" at the movies. Saturday we woke up and ran some errands - including getting little man's hair cut for the second time. This time she cut more off and he looks like such a little boy now. I have to say, as much as I don't want him to grow up on me, his hair cut looks freaking adorable (pics coming soon). Saturday afternoon we went to a 50th Anniversary party for our neighbors down the hill and then that evening my sister had arrived in from Calgary. We had a BBQ and then she stayed the night. We hung out, watched TV and ate some junk food while John went to a friend's house to play poker. Sunday was father's day and we had a great sunny day. We made John breakfast in bed, played a bit then met Dad & Ivy at the circus/fair where we took Forrest on a few rides like the carousel, the bees and the strawberries. It was lots of fun. After our BBQ that evening, they all left for Fredericton. I was so tired I practically dropped that night. Such a busy weekend but so much fun!!
Lauren will be back for another visit later this week.

No comments: